EMIT EMIT

Great game! I couldn't stop playing until I beat it! Fun, frantic gameplay that ramps up fairly with some inventive bosses and addictive RPG elements. Well done!!

Icarus Icarus

Neat!

[Epic] Survival [Epic] Survival

I played this way longer than I thought I would! Fun!
Some ideas to make it even more fun:
- Increase the speed of the blue blocks as time goes on. I literally could've played this indefinitely as the challenge never increases.
- Make "tail" segment pickups that are worth a bunch of points, but create another thing to get hit by the blue blocks. Risk/reward.
- Make point pickups to force the player out of a comfortable hiding spot.
- When you make a "close call", nearly hitting a blue block, make it worth something Crazy Taxi-style! Anything to encourage more reckless playing - the game is a bit too "safe" as it is...though its quite relaxing that way!

GMR516 responds:

Hmmm, good ideas. I'll definitely add faster blocks over timeā€¦ now that the 10 hours are up, I can update it. :D

Anon? Anon?

The animation is good, but what am I supposed to be doing? I managed to get a party hat on the guy's head...is there anything else to do?

Drum It! Drum It!

Pretty fun with great drum sounds! I would like to have alternate controls, so the game can be controlled using two-hands, ideally totally customizable. As it stands, it's a bit cramped. It would also be great to have different trigger zones, so you can ride on the bell of the big crash cymbal, for example. Lastly, it could really use a high-hat pedal, though I can only imagine the challenges in programming the nuances of that!

Telver responds:

Hey, thanks for the ideas and actually these are quite good. Especially my favoruite idea (and that I will probably add to the game) is the customizable keyboard layout. And I belive that different trigger zones could be quite easy, so it's up to player, which drum components to trigger! And don't worry, the programming on this one is not really challenging!
Thanks for the feedback and ideas :)

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

This game is great! Totally inspiring! Lucky and Wild meets The Oregon Trail...with zombies! The gameplay is intense, there's a ton of stuff to level-up, and the difficulty (once you realize it's a good idea to slow down) is spot-on. I'll be playing this more!

Alien Splatter Alien Splatter

This game is AWESOME! It not only feels exactly like an NES game, it's a great game in its own right! Challenging, cool diverse weapons, great music, and while it's hard, it's definitely not TOO hard. All that Contra and Bionic Commando paid off ;)

Also, requirement to press Down to pick up items is brilliant. There's nothing worse than accidentally losing your favorite gun because a powerup was in your way!

The Last Heart (New) The Last Heart (New)

Nice! I really like the music and how the upgraded weapons keep the gameplay fresh and keep you playing. More addictive than I thought it would be!